by Shredded Potato Burrito
1. The sheep's heart is cleaned.
2. Cut the sheep's heart into large pieces and wash it with water several times to remove the blood. .
3. Boil water, blanch the sheep's heart, and then wash off the foam to control dry water.
4. Wash the vegetables.
5. Carrots, hot peppers, and green onions are all cut into slices,
6. Heat oil in a wok, fry fragrant chopped ginger and pepper.
7. Add sheep's heart and sauté.
8. Add the carrots and fry until soft.
9. Then put the hot peppers and add salt at the same time.
10. After sautéing the hot peppers, add green onions and a spoonful of cumin powder and stir well.
The sheep's heart should be sliced and washed several times with clean water to wash away the blood. When blanching the water, don’t take a long time. Bring the water to a boil and put it in the sheep's heart. When the water is boiled again, the sheep's heart can be taken out.