1. Peel off the outer layer of the onion, wash it, cut it in half, flat side down, and cut into strips.
Lamb rolls are prepared in advance.
3. Heat the wok on high heat, and pour the right amount of oil. Just a little oil is enough, because the lamb rolls will get oil during the frying process.
4. Pour the onion in 80% hot oil and stir fry continuously.
Add half a spoon of salt, stir fry, add lamb rolls.
6. As soon as the lamb is in the pot, water will come out, and it will stick together, turning into a lump, keep the high fire and continue to stir and wait until the lamb is broken, the lamb will fall apart.
7. Add cumin powder and cumin grains, stir fry, and turn off the gas.
8. While it's hot, put the coriander in the pot and stir, then serve. The delicious scallion fried lamb is ready
If you like to eat spicy food during the whole fire, you can sprinkle a little chili powder before serving.
Those who don't like coriander can leave it alone.