1. Wash the shrimp, remove the shrimp head and skin, cut it horizontally with a knife, and remove the shrimp thread.
2. Cut the shrimp into small pieces, then chop into shrimp paste, first cut into small segments and then chop the shrimp paste, so that the shrimp paste is more delicate, I made 68 grams of shrimp paste.
3. Put the mashed shrimp into a small bowl, add the egg white, stir in one direction with chopsticks, and mix the egg white and the mashed shrimp evenly.
4. Add cornstarch and continue to stir evenly in the same direction with chopsticks.
5. Add seasonings, cooking wine, oyster sauce, soy sauce and salt, and mix them in the same way. The amount of salt can be added according to the baby's usual eating conditions.
6. Then put the stirred shrimp slippery batter into a piping bag and refrigerate for later use.
7. Carrots and milk melon slices, not too thin, a little thicker, and then use a mold to press out the pattern.
8. Add water to a small pot and bring to a boil. Add the carrot flowers and cook for 1 minute. Remove and set aside for later use. Then put the milk melon flowers in and scald for 10 seconds, remove and place on a plate for later use.
9. Pour the butterfly pasta and cook for 6 or 7 minutes. When it is boiling, use a colander to stir, or add a little cold water, then remove the cooked pasta and put it in warm water for later use.
10. Re-boil a pot of water, take out the shrimp slip from the refrigerator, cut a small opening in the decorating bag, squeeze the shrimp into the slippery after the water is boiled, the shrimp slippery will automatically disconnect when squeezed, and cook the shrimp slippery for 10 seconds Red fish out, baby can’t eat so much when it’s small, you can cook a little less, and you can eat the rest in the refrigerator within 3 days.
11. The tomatoes are scratched on the surface with a knife and rolled in hot water for a while to peel. Then remove the tomatoes and chop them into cubes.
12. Add a proper amount of cooking oil to the pot. When the oil is slightly hot, add the crushed tomatoes and the tomato juice. Stir on low heat until the tomatoes become puree. For bigger ones, add a little bit of soy sauce and salt.
13. Add the shrimp and stir fry evenly.
14. Put the right amount of pasta in the baby's dinner plate
15. Top it with tomato and shrimp paste, then sprinkle with carrots and milk melon flowers to decorate, the baby's shrimp paste butterfly noodles are ready, look at whether it is very appetizing