1. Wash the small tomatoes, peel the sweet potatoes and cut into pieces with a hob.
2. Put the ingredients in the fresh-keeping bag and add a spoonful of cooking oil.
3. Add white sesame seeds, salt, cumin, and black pepper.
4. Then shake it to make it fully uniform.
5. Pour the ingredients into a baking tray lined with absorbent paper, and sprinkle the small tomatoes with basil.
6. Bake in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes and take it out.
7. Wash 3-4 pieces of round lettuce, clean and shred, evenly spread on the plate for later use.
8. Cook the butterfly pasta with water and salt and remove, fry the bacon and take out, slice the avocado on a plate.
9. The egg is boiled and peeled. Cut the other side of the egg to a thickness of 3mm. Cut the cut piece into a V shape. Make a cut in the egg and insert the rabbit ears.
10. Cut two more carrots and cut flowers, and put the egg bunny on it.
11. Adding salad dressing when eating is very delicious.