1. Prepare materials.
2. Scald the tomatoes with hot water, peel them, cut into small pieces, and mince the onions and garlic.
3. Put 10 grams of butter in a frying pan to melt the butter over low heat.
4. Saute chopped onion and garlic.
5. Add diced tomatoes and simmer for 30 minutes on low heat to make tomato sauce for later use.
6. Cut the bacon into small cubes and fry in a frying pan until browned.
7. Put the fried tomato sauce into the fried bacon.
8. Add chopped basil, black pepper, salt, and light cream to taste. The fried sauce is set aside.
9. After the water in the pot is boiled, add a spoonful of salt and a spoonful of olive oil.
10. Add the butterfly pasta, flip it a few times with chopsticks and cook for about 8 minutes.
11. Spread the cooked pasta into the fried sauce and stir well.
1.When the noodles are cooked in the pot, salt and olive oil must be added in advance to facilitate the taste and prevent the noodles from sticking.
2. After removing the water, it can keep the taste chewy. The purpose of adding oil and mixing is to prevent the noodles from sticking when preparing the sauce.
3. The prepared sauce can be poured directly on the noodles, or mixed in the pot, according to your own preferences.