1. Main ingredients: water spinach stems, lean pork meat, garlic, dried chili, ginger
2. Wash water spinach and cut into sections, slice garlic, shred ginger, and dry chili into small sections diagonally
3. Shred pork, add a little pepper, a little soy sauce, and starch to mix well
4. Scratch well and marinate for a few minutes.
5. Heat the pan with cold oil, add the marinated meat and fry it smoothly.
6. Stir-fry until the shredded pork has just changed color.
7. Stir-fry the shredded pork with the remaining oil in a pan and saute the ginger, garlic slices and dried chilies
8. Saute the garlic slices, ginger shreds, and dried chilies, then add the cut water spinach stalks and stir fry quickly
9. Stir-fry until the water spinach stems are broken, add the smooth and fried pork shreds and stir-fry quickly evenly
10. Add appropriate amount of salt and chicken essence.
11. Stir-fry evenly again to turn off the heat and serve.
12. A quick stir fry is ready.