1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Wash and cut long beans, shred carrots, and onions.
3. Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot, bring to a boil over high heat, and add rice noodles.
4. Boil for 3 minutes, shake it with chopsticks, and cook for another 3 minutes.
5. Take out the cold water.
6. Put the oil in the wok to heat up, add the shredded onions and carrots, and stir fry for a nice flavor.
7. Add the beans and stir fry evenly.
8. Put the sauce packet in the rice noodles.
9. After stir-frying, add rice noodles.
10. After stir-frying evenly, it's fine.
11. Serve and eat.