1. After washing the sixties with water several times, add a spoonful of salt and soak for 15-20 minutes.
2. After soaking, pour it into the pot and start to cook. After a while, the sixties exploded one by one. They are all fried and fished out, and rinsed in cold water.
3. Prepare other ingredients. Half a bag of enoki mushrooms, millet pepper, green pepper, green onion, ginger and garlic. Cut the other ingredients except enoki mushrooms into sections for later use.
4. The rice noodles are soaked 10 minutes in advance.
5. Started to fry. Put oil ➕ green onion ginger garlic ➕ millet pepper ➕ bean paste in the pot and fry until fragrant.
6. Stir-fry the bean paste with red oil and add water.
7. After the water is boiled, add the enoki mushrooms and the sixties.
8. Add rice noodles after boiling again.
9. Start seasoning, 1 spoon of salt ➕ soy sauce ➕ pepper. It can be out of the pot after it's cooked.
Sprinkle with chopped green onions. A beautiful bowl of spicy Huajia rice noodles is ready.
Spicy, fresh and good taste!
1. The flower beetle powder should be washed many times to ensure that it is clean and there is no sand to eat. \n2. Don't worry if the sixties boil, wait for them to explode one by one and pick them up. \n3. The amount of water is added according to the amount of rice noodles. \n\n3.