1. Prepare all the ingredients and wash the prawns.
2. The rice noodles have mushroom chicken soup and chopped green onion.
3. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, add a little salt and a few drops of cooking oil to a boil, first add the prawns and cook until the color changes, and then add the small rapeseed to blanch until the color is broken, remove and drain the water.
4. In a separate pot, add some water and eggs. I cooked the corn in advance and put it in the refrigerator. When I want to eat it, just take it out and heat it.
5. Cover the pot and boil on high heat, then cook for 5 minutes to turn off the heat.
Re-start the pot and pour in the right amount of water, add the rice noodles, cover the pot and boil over high heat, turn to low heat and simmer for about 8 minutes. When you see the rice noodles turn white, turn off the heat, take out some cold water, and drain. Moisture reserve.
7. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, put the soup bag in the pot, and just heat it to boil.
8. Spread the rice noodles into the bottom of the bowl first.
9. Spread corn, eggs, prawns and small rapeseed on top, pour in the seasoning bag and enjoy.