1. Chop garlic and green onion, add more oil to the pot, heat up on high heat, add minced garlic and green onion, fry slowly on low heat, fry until the color changes slightly and then remove from the fire.
2. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
3. Cut the foreleg meat and pork heart into thin slices, add cornstarch and a little salt, and then add a little oil and grab them by hand.
4. Chop the chives and parsley and set aside.
5. Wash the lettuce and set aside.
6. Add bone broth or water to the pot, bring to a boil over high heat, add the washed rice noodles and boil.
7. Take it out and put it in a bowl, add a spoonful of minced garlic oil that has just been fried.
8. Cook the pork slices and pork heart.
9. Add salt and chicken essence.
10. Add the lettuce and cook until the water boils again to turn off the heat.
11. Put the meat and lettuce out into a bowl, sprinkle with chopped parsley and chives, pour into the soup and serve.