by Home and everything
1. Boil the rice noodles in boiling water until it boils. Cover and simmer for 5-6 minutes. It becomes soft but not rotten.
2. Pour an appropriate amount of oil in a non-stick pan and heat it. Beat in the egg and fry it into a heart-shaped egg.
3. Pick broccoli into florets, blanch it in boiling water, immediately put it in cold water and let it cool and drain the water for later use.
4. Sliced shallots and sliced sausages
5. Pour the bottom oil into the pot and heat it, add the shallots and sauté fragrant
6. Add homemade sausages and stir-fry to get bright oil
7. Add broccoli and stir fry quickly
8. Put the rice noodles in the bottom of the pot, you can put a little water or broth appropriately, and finally add oyster sauce, salt and monosodium glutamate to taste evenly, then you can enjoy it
9. The delicious fried rice noodles with seasonal vegetables and sausages are put on the plate and an egg is placed in the middle to make it more appetizing
10. The taste of sausages is mellow and the lips and teeth have an endless aftertaste
11. It’s not only convenient and fast, but also very nutritious.
12. The entrance of rice noodles is very smooth.
13. Have a cup of coffee and a piece of pork floss bread, so happy
14. I prefer not to cook the egg so that it tastes more delicate
15. Broccoli has the reputation of being an anti-cancer prince. It's good to eat more
16. A good day starts with a rich breakfast
The nutritional value of rice noodles:
1. Invigorating blood and qi: high iron content, good absorption, promote hematopoietic function.
2. Invigorate the spleen and nourish the stomach: rice noodles can warm the stomach and treat stomach cold. Rice noodles contain protein, carbohydrates and other ingredients, which have the effect of strengthening the spleen, and are suitable for weak temper.
3. Ears and eyesight: supplements serum calcium to prevent premature hearing aging and deafness. Vitamin E: It has a certain auxiliary effect in the treatment of certain eye diseases, such as various cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, various chorioretinopathy, optic nerve atrophy, etc.