1. Main ingredients: 1 piece of celery, 1 piece of chicken, 400 grams of dry rice noodles. Accessories: vegetable oil, sweet noodle sauce, bean paste, light soy sauce, green onions, ginger, pepper powder, chicken essence, balsamic vinegar, five-spice powder, spicy skin
2. Wash the dried rice noodles, boil it under cold water, and continue to cook for about 10 minutes, pick it up and see if there is no hard core, you can pick it up, over cool water, so that the rice is more vigorous, but also need to be fried again. It's too soft.
3. Remove the leaves of celery, wash and dice, not too small, mince the green onion and ginger, and slice the chicken (Xinjiang spicy peel, optional)
4. Heat the pan with cold oil, heat 80% of the oil, add the green onion and ginger and stir-fry the flavor, add the spicy skin, stir fry the spicy flavor, (if you like to eat spicy, you can thicken the chili powder or Xinjiang spicy skin and stir-fry the red Oil) stir fry the bean paste and sweet noodle paste to get the red oil, after the flavor of the sauce
5. After the chicken is evenly stir-fried, add the cooking wine and stir-fry for a while
6. Add a little water, stir fry and boil evenly, turn to low heat and stir for a few minutes. The specific time depends on the amount of ingredients, but it must be boiled to get the sauce flavor
7. After adding five-spice powder and Chinese pepper powder and stir-fry evenly, add MSG or chicken essence and stir-fry evenly
8. Add diced celery and stir fry quickly to get a fragrance. Stir for about 1-2 minutes. After the diced celery changes color and smells of celery
9. Add rice noodles and stir-fry quickly and evenly. It is best to let the sauce cover the rice noodles and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
10. Add light soy sauce and stir fry again for 1-2 minutes to get the flavor of the sauce, so it tastes good
11. Add a few drops of balsamic vinegar and stir evenly to get out of the pan. Don't add more balsamic vinegar. It is fragrant before it is out of the pan. The sauce has a strong fragrance and a strong and delicious taste. It's so delicious!
1. The rice should not be cooked too soft, just a little bit without hard core, it will be particularly strong when it is fried again, with a unique taste
2. Celery can also be replaced with cabbage or Shanghai green. Other vegetables that you like are also good. Chicken can be replaced with beef. Other meats do not taste good.
3. Bean paste and sweet noodle paste must be available. Some people like to add a little soy paste. If you like to eat especially spicy, you can use minced spicy skin or thick chili powder to fry together to create a fragrance. The spicy flavor is enough.
4. The comparison of bean paste and sweet noodle sauce is 3: 1 or 2: 1, I like to eat 3: 1. This is the most original taste of fried rice noodles, with the aroma of red bean paste.