by Squirrelfish 77
1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Wash the beans and cut into sections. Peel the carrots and shred the onions.
3. Bring water to a boil in a pot, boil Xixiaru rice noodles for 2 minutes, shake them loose with chopsticks, and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
4. Take out the cold water twice.
5. Heat the oil in the wok, add the shredded onion and carrot and stir-fry evenly.
6. Add the sauce in the seasoning bag.
7. After stirring evenly, add the rice noodles and continue to stir-fry.
8. Just stir well.
9. The rice noodles are smooth and springy, and the sauce is rich and salty, which is really delicious! A large bowl full of vegetables and flour is nutritious.