1. Take a photo with the ingredients first, cut the chives into small pieces, slice the ginger, wash and soak the mushrooms. There are no pepper and star anise here, I put them in a bag sewn with gauze.
2. Heat the salad oil, stir fry the chopped green onion and ginger slices.
3. Stir-fry the green onion and ginger for a fragrant flavor.
4. Pour the chicken nuggets into the pot and stir fry, while adding the cooking wine.
5. Stir-fry the chicken until it's ripe, add light soy sauce, and continue to stir-fry twice.
6. Pour the soaked shiitake mushrooms into the wok together with water, bury the ingredients in the soup, stir well, cover the pan and stew.
7. Drain the soup, add hot peppers and stir fry. After the hot peppers are cooked, add salt to the pan and serve.
1. Many children's shoes have to be blanched in boiling water before making chicken. I think that is not uncommon, so it is omitted.
2. Soy sauce can be omitted, according to personal preference.
3. After the dried shiitake mushrooms are washed, the water for soaking the shiitake mushrooms is clean, and it is used to stew chicken nuggets. It is delicious, but don't waste it.
4. My experience: To make this dish, use more ginger appropriately.