1. Chop the fat and lean pork into minced meat, cut the dried chili into 1.5cm sections, slice the ginger, and slice the garlic for later use.
2. Choose green beans with bright color, uniform size, and full meat. After removing the tendons and washing them, cut them into 8cm-long sections.
3. Boil the frying pan to 50% heat, and deep fry the green beans.
4. Deep-fry the green beans until the skin is tight and ripe and remove the oil.
5. Take another wok, add 25g of salad oil, heat over medium heat to 40% heat, add the minced pork and stir-fry until dry and fragrant, drain the excess oil.
6. Add ginger slices, garlic slices, dried chili segments, and dried pepper to stir fry to create a fragrance.
7. Add Yibin sprouts and green beans, turn to medium and low heat and stir fry for a good taste. Add sesame oil and chopped green onion and stir-fry evenly.