1. Pick the kidney beans into small pieces and wash them for later use
2. Separate the fat and lean meat into slices for later use
3. Slice the garlic, chop the dried chili, and set aside
4. Heat the pan, and stir the cut fat meat out of oil (there is no need to put oil here) The fat meat can stir up a lot of oil
5. The fatty meat is slightly yellowed and the oil is all cooked out. Now add the prepared lean meat, add a little salt and stir fry for 2 minutes, set aside
6. Remember to leave the oil in the pot when serving the meat, and then saute the garlic chilies
7. Next, pour the kidney beans into the pot and stir-fry on high heat. Stir-fry for about 5 to 8 minutes. During the frying process, add a little water and add water several times. When the beans are almost cooked, add the fried meat Add it to the pot, and finally add it to the pot and it’s delicious.
String beans are not easy to cook, so remember to add a little water several times during the frying process