1. The materials are processed well. Among them, the white jade mushroom is blanched with hot water and then too cold. It does not take a long time to blanch. When the water is boiled, it can be removed after boiling for 2 minutes. Slice the carrots and cut the onions
2. Use more coriander, wash it, and cut into small sections
3. Heat oil in a wok, add onions and carrots and fry them, fry the carrots until soft, and the onions are fragrant
4. Add coriander and stir fry
5. When the coriander changes color, immediately add the white jade mushroom and stir fry
6. Stir-fry on high heat for 2 minutes and then pour a spoonful of sesame oil, add chicken essence and stir well.
The white jade mushroom is blanched in boiling water first, so that it is easy to fry, and it can also play a role in thorough sterilization.