1. Chicken wings are boneless.
2. Sprinkle white jade mushrooms on both sides.
3. Fry chicken wings until slightly yellow on both sides.
4. After the oil is hot, pour the unexpected ingredients in addition to the rock sugar.
5. Stir fragrant.
6. Pour the chicken wings and stir fry.
7. Add cooking wine, light soy sauce and dark soy sauce, stir-fry evenly.
8. Pour in hot water that has not been used for chicken wings.
9. Add rock sugar.
10. Cover and simmer over medium heat for ten minutes.
11. Add an appropriate amount of salt.
12. The soup is thick and ready to be served.
13. Sprinkle the chives.