1. Cut the tripe and sausage into thin slices, and clean the other side dishes.
2. Add half a pot of water to a boil in a non-stick pan, add the sliced lettuce and cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add baby cabbage leaves and cook them together, and remove them into a bowl.
4. Then cook shiitake mushroom slices and lettuce leaves.
5. After cooking, continue to fish out into a bowl.
6. In addition, boil a small pot of water, add shredded ginger, tripe and sausage slices, blanch them, and arrange them on the vegetables.
7. In addition, boil a pot of water, pour in the sour soup and beef sauce, stir well and bring to a boil. Add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and stir to taste.
8. Pour into a bowl, soak the ingredients in the soup, add minced garlic, chopped green onion, red pepper rings, and sprinkle black sesame seeds. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and pour the hot oil on it. It's super fragrant!
1. The degree of ripeness of vegetables is different, so blanch them in order.
2. No need to add salt.