by lin leisurely
2. Put 60g of white sugar into the eggs and beat them.
3. Sift in the low-gluten flour and cornstarch mixture in portions and mix well. If it feels too thick, leave some flour and cornstarch mixture.
4. After the butter is melted, let it dry until it is not hot, and mix it with the milk.
5. Pour a little bit into the mixed batter and mix well.
6. Finally, add the remaining flour mixture and mix well.
7. The well-mixed batter is put into a piping bag.
8. Set the waffle mold to low heat until it is warm, apply oil, and brush both sides.
9. Squeeze the batter into the mold, close the lid, and bake on a low heat.
10. After roasting for one minute, turn it over and roast, and the hood uses slow wind speed mode.
11. The sides should be roasted too.
12. Change to the other side and bake it for a few minutes. You can gently open it and observe it. If there is no color, just bake it.
13. Add 15g of white sugar to the whipped cream and whip the waffles with cream and decorate with strawberries.
I didn't put baking powder in this waffle, so I beat the egg first. The amount of cornstarch determines the crispness of the taste. If you don't like crispy, you can put a little bit less.