1. Put the butter into the container and melt to a liquid state, pour in the milk, and stir well.
2. Beat 2 eggs into a bowl, then add white sugar and mix well.
3. Pour into the milk and butter mixture in step 1, and stir well.
4. Mix the flour and baking powder through a sieve, and sift the powder into the milk and butter mixture.
5. Stir thoroughly with a whisk and mix into a fluid batter (the batter can burn 6-7 cakes).
6. Use a non-stick frying pan without oil. Put a spoonful of batter directly into the pan and fry on low heat for about 1 minute. Turn it over when bubbles appear on the surface of the batter, and fry until the muffins are slightly golden on both sides.
7. Pair it with strawberries, blueberries or other favorite fruits, sprinkle with powdered sugar, drizzle with honey, and finish.
Food lovers, the sweetheart of two cats.
[Video of this issue] http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTYwMDI0ODkxMg==.html