Prepare all the ingredients, break the beans, and soak them in salt water for half an hour. Wash the fragrant rice twice, slice the pork belly, and soak the dried squid and shrimp. Minced ginger
2. Boil a pot of hot water, some salt, and blanch the beans to remove the pesticide residues.
3. Fry the pork belly first, add the minced ginger after the fat comes out. Out of fragrance.
4. Add cooking wine, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Add dried shrimp and dried squid.
5. Pour in the blanched beans. After stir-frying a few times, add rice to stir-fry. well mixed.
6. Pour into the rice cooker. Add the right amount of water and salt. Don't use too much water. Otherwise it's too bad and not tasty.