1. First, mix the flour into a suitable soft and hard dough and put it aside to wake up the dough. Remove the head and tail of the kidney beans, add cold water to the pot, boil until the pot is boiling, let cool and set aside.
2. Chop the pork into meat filling and put it in a basin. Add peanut oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, and oyster sauce, stir well, and marinate for a while.
3. Add the chopped green onions and ginger and stir evenly. I just bought a lot of green onions today, only the tender green onions leaves, not to mention the color is very positive.
4. Chop the kidney beans into fine pieces, squeeze the water slightly with your hands, and put them in the meat filling. Because the kidney beans will retain a lot of water after being boiled, you can squeeze it a little so that the dumplings don’t get any water out, but don’t squeeze it too dry to affect the taste.
5. Take out the dough and knead out the gluten, so as to ensure that the dumplings will not break or lose water. Pull out the small agent, roll out the dumpling wrapper, and put the stuffing in the middle. Put one side of the dumpling wrapper on your index finger and use two thumbs to pinch out the ingot dumpling.
6. Repeat the operation until all the dumplings are wrapped.
Put an appropriate amount of water in the pot, and after boiling, put the dumplings in the boiling water pot.