1. First add the milk to the chef's machine, and then add the corn oil!
2. Then add eggs, milk powder, salt, double carbon white sugar. (Salt and sugar are placed diagonally)
3. Add the high-gluten flour, finally add the yeast powder, and then cover the yeast powder with the flour next to it! Knead the dough for 10 minutes in the first gear of the chef machine!
4. After 10 minutes the dough is in the expansion stage, add butter that has softened at room temperature! Start the cook machine again, 15 minutes after the 2nd gear!
5. At this time, the dough has a glove film that is not easy to break!
6. Take out the dough and round it! Put it into the fermentation tank for fermentation! (Fermentation at room temperature is also possible, and the oven has a fermentation function, and the humidity of the dough must be maintained)
7. Once the fermented dough is pressed with your fingers, the fermentation is completed if it does not retract!
8. Divide the fermented dough into equal parts, cover with plastic wrap, and relax for 15 minutes!
9. Use this time to make coconut filling and prepare the ingredients!
10. Melt the butter in water or put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Add coconut, double carbon sugar, egg yolk, and stir evenly with a small spoon!
11. Take a piece of dough, flatten it with your palm, and put the coconut filling! Wrap it like a bun, and pinch it tightly, with the mouth facing down, and gently press it with the palm of your hand, as shown in the picture. (Be sure to squeeze tightly) Do it in order!
12. Then use food scissors to cut out, about 1 cm of the opening, the distance should be equal, so that it looks good! Put it in a baking tray lined with greased paper, and keep a distance!
13. Into the steam oven for secondary fermentation. The time is: 35 degrees and 25 minutes!
14. Take out the fermented bread embryo and brush it with a thin layer of egg liquid.
15. Sprinkle black sesame, white sesame, or coconut filling in the middle!
16. Put the baking tray into the middle of the oven!
17. Bake the upper and lower tubes at 160 degrees for 20 minutes! (Time and temperature are for reference only)
18. It is great for breakfast or afternoon tea! Good-looking and delicious!
Different flours have different water absorption properties, so increase or decrease the amount of milk according to the actual situation! For fermented dough, no matter what method is used for fermentation, the humidity of the dough must be maintained! The temperature and time of the oven are for reference only, and will be determined according to the performance of your own oven!