by Zheng Zhao Er Er
Take a large basin and pour the flour first. Find a corner to put the sugar in, put the salt in the place near the sugar, then put the yeast on the other end of the sugar and salt, and pour the milk from the refrigerator (ice milk is best in summer).
Stir it with chopsticks and knead it into a ball with your hands. It does not need to be smooth, without dry powder, and without obvious uneven mixing.
2. Put it in refrigerated immediately (2-5 degrees), and knead the dough after 30 minutes (this step allows time for the gluten to form on its own, you can also overnight, but if overnight, the yeast will be added the next day! If you have a cook machine, skip it!)
It is still the method of rubbing clothes (kneading the dough on the chopping board) + throwing the yo-yo (throwing the dough out), knead until a thick film is formed, add softened butter, and continue kneading until the complete stage (it is really exhausting If the glove film is out... I can only count on buying a chef machine ಠ_ರೃ
For details, see the practice of whole wheat bread: https://www.xiachufang.com/recipe/104720634/
4. The kneaded dough is rounded and fermented once in the oven, which is 2-2.5 times larger (I put it in the oven to ferment for about 1 and a half hours)
5. During the production of fool burger molds! First cut a piece of tin foil as shown in the picture
6. Measure it, the width of the tin foil is 9-12cm (the roll of 12cm is easier to use!), lay it flat on the table, fold it up and down, and then fold it in half to get a 3cm/4cm-high strip of slightly thick tin foil!
7. Find a round object that you are satisfied with, wrap the tin foil circle around the object, and tighten it tightly (test tape is easy to use!)
8. After loosening, it is basically formed, hold it with your hands, and use staples to order lightly
9. So you get a hamburger circle that looks good even though it is not so regular!
When you make it later, just make a gesture with the size of the first one. Make a few depends on your needs. After making it, prepare it and put the dough directly into the mold when the second round is done.
❗Before putting the dough in, rub a little oil on the mold to prevent sticking
After the dough is finished, just wrap your fingers in flour and poke the dough without collapsing and hardly shrinking.
Then take out the large dough (you can prepare a little bit of dry powder to prevent sticking), divide it into 4 doughs of about 69g, and round them to tighten.
Place the prepared mold directly on the baking tray, and then put the dough into the mold! Again, the mold must be rubbed with a little oil! Then the temperature is 35 and the humidity is 75. (I used it for about 1 hour. If the oven has no fermentation mode, just put half a bowl of freshly boiled hot water on the bottom layer!
12. Check the fermentation status. After the dough is almost full, take out the baking tray and start to preheat the oven. During the period, keep the dough dry and remember to cover it with plastic wrap, spray with water and sprinkle with white sesame seeds, then put it into the middle of the oven at 180 degrees, and it will be out in about 15 minutes.
13. Demoulding is super easy!
14. After baking, the burgers are cooled and demoulded. I usually cut them directly and then seal the packaging. In summer, they must be used up as soon as possible at room temperature! It will be easier to cut it when it is cooled thoroughly. You can also wait for it to cool through and cut into the freezer as you eat. No problem within 2 weeks of freezing!
1. The formula should not be changed. It is not recommended to reduce sugar and oil. The finished product is not sweet at all. If you want to make it, it is recommended to add sugar to 20g. Replace ordinary yeast with high-sugar-tolerant yeast. If you replace high flour with 20g whole wheat flour, the amount of liquid must be slightly increased, and the amount of increase must be adjusted by yourself
2. The state of fermentation is very important. Look at other recipes and do it yourself a few times. If you have experience, you will not fail!
3. How to knead + fermentation tips to see the whole wheat toast (I can knead whole wheat toast successfully, you can definitely do this burger embryo!):
4. Steps 2 and 3 of the cook machine are directly omitted (step 2 is half hydration, you can refrigerate overnight, but the yeast needs to be added later)
5. If you don't often make burgers, this homemade fool mold is enough, and you can also make red bean buns/meal buns!