1. Prepare the ingredients used.
2. Add clean water to the pot with a larger amount of water.
3. Change the corn to the pot.
4. Boil for about ten minutes before putting the mushrooms in the pot.
5. At the same time, the carrots and green beans are put into the pot, and the carrots are molded with biscuits to look good.
6. Simmer for 30 minutes, then add the diced celery to the pot.
7. Finally, add salt to taste.
8. In this way, a vegetarian corn soup with seasonal vegetables is complete.
Add in time intervals, so that the ingredients will have a beautiful color and taste after being stewed. If you are afraid of trouble, you can add the ingredients to the stew all at once.