1. There are many posts that state how many grams of dried cranberries, because I think you can put some if you like it, and you can put less if you don't like it, so there is no clear indication of how many grams. Chop the cranberries and soak them in rum overnight. I like to chop the dried cranberries first. Although the cranberries are very sticky because of the sugar content, the rum can be spread over the cranberries.
2. This is the cranberry grains after a night of soaking. The rum has been partially absorbed and the sugar color has been brought out by the wine.
3. An egg, want whole egg liquid
4. Pre-emulsified butter, put the butter in the room in advance to emulsify, the degree of emulsification is that you can easily press your fingerprints with your hands or use a knife to easily cut into pieces
5. Add powdered sugar to the butter
7. I think the manual whisk is more convenient for mixing
8. Pour the egg liquid into 7, and stir to make the egg liquid and butter fully fuse together, and the egg oil cannot be separated.
9. Add low-gluten flour to 8 after mixing. You can sieve or not sieve low-gluten flour. If you sieve, the flour will be more fluffy.
10. Add cranberries and stir
11. According to personal preference, make the mixed 10 into round bars/square bars. If you like to eat large pieces of biscuits, you can make the bars bigger, and vice versa. Then put the biscuit sticks in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator for 1 hour
12. Take out the biscuit stick and slice it, the thickness is about 8 mm
13. Put it in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
14. I like to eat while drinking, everyone enjoy the process of making food! Everyone should also read the tips, they are all experience sharing
1. The biscuits made from cranberry grains soaked in rum are particularly sweet, so I strongly recommend you to soak them.
2. If you forget to emulsify in advance, you can also use a microwave oven to emulsify but you have to be very careful about the temperature, because the butter becomes oily after the emulsification is too high, and the butter will not serve as a "shortening". I always emulsify the butter in a microwave oven in 30 seconds. If the first time is not enough, try again, and press the stop in time to see the state of the butter through the glass.
3. The freshly bought powdered sugar is more expensive than granulated white sugar, so we can make our own white sugar. Self-made powdered sugar: a blender that can grind powder, white sugar, so that the powdered sugar is ground out of white sugar.
4. Because the cranberry that has been soaked in rum has a more sugar color than it precipitates, it will have some color when added to the dough, which is darker than the unsoaked cranberry. This is a normal phenomenon, and because the color is darker, the baked biscuits It's also darker than the color we bought in the cake shop. It looks like it's been baked but it's just right.
5. If you make more biscuits at a time, you will surely bake it several times. At this time, your frozen biscuit sticks will be much harder than the first one. At this time, you only need to wait 3-5 minutes for it to soften. Easy to cut.
6. The ratio of butter to low-gluten flour is 75g:115g. I think this ratio should still be followed, because if you put less butter, the crisping effect will be reduced, and if you put more flour, the crisping effect will also be reduced, so When you do it, you adjust their proportions according to your own amount.
7. I like to pour the low-gluten flour into the butter and stir, and then add the cranberries. The reason is that the cranberry sugar color of the wine has been taken out. If you stir the cranberries first and then stir the low powder, then stir The time is longer, the sugar color will be more, and the color of the baked biscuits is too dark and not beautiful.