1. Ingredients: hairtail, white sugar, fresh lemon, peanut oil, salt, soy sauce, coriander, ginger, pepper, corn starch, balsamic vinegar.
2. The hairtail is thawed, cleaned, cut open, guts removed, and cleaned.
3. The washed hairtail section, add pepper, salt, peanut oil, cornstarch, and some lemon juice and stir well. Fresh lemon, rub the outer skin with salt, cut in half, squeeze, and the lemon juice will come out.
4. After the pot is heated, pour in an appropriate amount of peanut oil, heat to 180 degrees, put the octopus into the pot and fry until golden brown, remove and drain the oil.
5. Pour a little oil in the pan, add the white sugar, and use a low heat to turn the white sugar out of the sugar color.
6. Put in the fried octopus, coat with sugar evenly, then pour in balsamic vinegar and soy sauce to make the octopus golden brown.
7. After harvesting the juice, put the coriander, and then out of the pot. Sweet and sour, great.
1. Tips for thawing hairtail: put it from the freezer into the refrigerator one night in advance, you don't need to wait for the thawing when you want to cook the hairtail. 2. The middle section of octopus is the best. The tail meat is too thin, there are many bones, and the octopus has more skulls and less meat.