1. Weigh all kinds of ingredients
2. Wash the sweet potatoes, peel them, slice them, steam them in a steamer until they become soft, twist them into mashed sweet potatoes with a spoon while they are hot, and let them cool.
3. Weigh low-gluten flour, soft white sugar, rapeseed oil
4. Mix eggs, sugar, salt, yeast powder, baking powder, and camellia seed oil
5. Stir well
6. Sift the low-gluten flour and mix well
7. Mix the dough with mashed sweet potatoes and knead well
8. Divide the dough into 25 grams or so, knead it round, press it flat, and place it on a baking sheet lined with greased paper.
9. Sprinkle with black sesame seeds and melon seeds for decoration
10. Put it in the middle of the oven, fire up and down at 180 degrees, bake for 20 minutes, and pay attention to it at any time after 10 minutes to prevent excessive baking
11. Due to the addition of mashed sweet potatoes, the viscosity increases, and no natural cracks can be produced. The appearance is not good, and the taste is not bad!
To make peach biscuits, put more oil. When the sweet potatoes are steamed, twist them into puree while they are hot. Sprinkle the black sesame seeds and melon seeds for decoration with your hands slightly to avoid falling off. Pay attention to observation during the baking process to avoid excessive baking. Sweet potatoes are already very sweet, so you can put less sugar, low salt, low oil and low sugar!