1. Make the soup first. . Stir evenly with pure water and high powder
2. Stir while simmering on a low fire, cook into a thick batter, put it in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let cool before use
3. Put all the ingredients except butter into the bucket of the bread machine, first liquid and then dry powder
4. After adding butter after one procedure, a very strong film has been produced after two procedures, so there is no need to knead it.
5. Take out the dough, put it in a stainless steel basin after reunion, and cover it with plastic wrap for fermentation
6. Just beat the dough to 2 to 2.5 times as big. If you don’t know how to see it, just dip your fingers in flour, poke it in and don’t shrink, it’s done.
7. Cover with plastic wrap after exhaust and let it rest for 15 minutes
8. Divide evenly into three equal parts, reunite and cover with plastic wrap
9. Roll out the dough and roll it up from top to bottom
10. Put it in the toast box, then put it in the oven, and put a baking pan with hot water in the oven, because my oven does not have a fermentation function. An oven with fermentation function, just put a bowl of hot water next to it
11. Take it out when it's nine minutes full, wipe off the moisture in the oven, and start preheating at 160 degrees
12. Bake the middle and lower layer at 160°C for 45 minutes. Remember to cover with tin foil in the middle to prevent the top from sticking. . .