1. Homemade taro balls are taken directly from the freezer compartment of the refrigerator without defrosting
2. Boil the water in the pot and add the taro balls. After the water is boiled, add some cold water and boil again until the taro balls float on the surface of the water and then turn off the heat.
3. Take out the taro balls and soak them in cold boiled water immediately. In this kind of weather, ice water is best.
4. Mengniu milk poured into the cup
5. Add appropriate amount of sugar, heat it in a microwave, melt the sugar and let it cool, then put it in the refrigerator
6. Dig the watermelon out of the ball with a tool in advance, then put it in the refrigerator and freeze it for later use
7. Take a wide-mouth cup and put an appropriate amount of cooked and cooled taro balls
8. Add refrigerated milk
9. Add some honey beans
10. Add frozen watermelon balls
11. I also added some mango smoothie, taro balls, milk and fruit ice to complete
The fruits inside can be adjusted according to your liking!