1. Wash the sweet potatoes and cut in half for easy steaming.
2. Put the sweet potatoes on the pot and steam them for about 15 minutes, you can see if they are cooked in the middle
3. Peel the sweet potatoes (the same goes for the purple potatoes) while they are hot and crush them.
4. Add 100 grams of cassava flour, mix it into a dough, knead it into strips, and then cut into small strips (the operation is the same for purple sweet potatoes)
5. Finger width
6. Pressed into mud by heat
7. Size according to your preference
8. Boil the sago for about 15 minutes, and cook until transparent
9. Cook until it floats
When making these, first prepare cold water and put it in the refrigerator for quick freezing. It is convenient to cook the taro balls and soak them in ice water. This kind of taro balls will taste better