1. Prepare the ingredients used.
2. Wash lotus root and ginger, cut into casserole.
3. Add an appropriate amount of water or boiled water, I just add boiled water to save time.
4. Boil the duck in a pot under cold water
5. Put the processed duck pieces into a casserole.
6. Bring to a boil on high heat, then turn to low heat and simmer for an hour and a half. After cooking, add a little salt and a little vegetable oil to increase the fragrance.
7. A delicious soup is complete. Ecologically good tea oil, search for Dexi tea oil on JD.com.