1. Add all the ingredients except chicken floss, salad dressing and whole egg liquid into the bread bucket one by one,
2. Start the bread machine and kneading for 25 minutes
3. Then ferment for 40 minutes,
4. After kneading the fermented dough, divide it into 6 parts, round and relax for 5 minutes.
5. Take a dough and roll it out,
6. Rolled up and twisted into a spindle shape,
7. After everything is done, put it into the baking tray, leaving a gap,
8. Put a bowl of hot water in the baking pan, put the bread dough, start the fermentation function, and leave it for 40 minutes.
9. On the surface of the bread dough after the second serving, brush with whole egg liquid,
10. Put it into the preheated oven, middle level, 175 degrees, up and down, bake for 15 minutes,
11. Bring the baked bread out of the oven,
12. Spread a layer of Teriyaki Kubi Salad Dressing on the surface,
13. Sprinkle with chicken floss.
If there is no chicken floss, it can be replaced with pork floss or fish floss.