1. Steam the tofu in a pot for 3 minutes.
2. Let it dry and slice.
3. Put oil in the pan, add tofu and fry.
4. Fry until golden brown on both sides.
5. Serve out and let cool.
6. Shred the carrots.
7. Put it in a frying pan and stir fry.
8. Shred the fried egg cake.
9. Teriyaki sauce.
10. Pour into a bowl.
11. Put enoki mushrooms, shredded carrots, and shredded eggs on the tofu.
12. Roll it up and tie it with shredded green onions.
13. Line the baking tray with tin foil and put in tofu rolls.
14. Brush with teriyaki sauce.
15. Put it in the preheated oven and bake at 180 degrees for 6 minutes.
16. Take it out of the oven, turn the tofu roll over, and brush with a layer of sauce again.
17. Bake in the oven for 6 minutes.
18. Take it out and let it dry.
19. Put it on the plate and enjoy the gourmet "Japanese Teriyaki Tofu Roll".