1. Wash the whole chicken and stuff it with green onion and ginger.
2. Put the chicken in the water and boil the chicken soup.
3. Put ginger slices and small onions in the pot and bake.
4. Add the chicken and simmer together.
5. Beat in an egg and pour the chicken breast into a food processor to puree.
6. Add an appropriate amount of oil to the meat slurry, knead it into meatballs, and put them in water.
7. Blanch cooked rice noodles and green vegetables.
8. Mince the millet pepper and green onion.
9. The chicken is boneless and shredded.
10. Put the meatballs, rice noodles, and chicken in a bowl, add millet pepper, green onions, drizzle with soup, and add lemon juice.