1. Part of the bread ingredients, except butter and salt, are mixed and kneaded into a dough until it becomes a thick film. Among them, the yeast is first melted with milk, and according to the water absorption of the flour, the milk should be slowly added to avoid adding too much at once.
2. Add butter and salt that have softened at room temperature to the dough
3. Knead to the expansion stage
4. Cover and leave to rise until the dough is twice as large
5. The fermented dough is vented, divided into six parts, kneaded into hemispheres, and fermented in the oven (place a bowl of hot water in the oven)
6. The crispy part is made during the second fermentation. Add coffee powder, icing sugar and salt to the softened butter at room temperature and mix well, then add egg liquid and mix well, and finally add low-grade flour and mix well, then put it into a piping bag and squeeze it on the surface of the second-fermented dough
7. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, bake for 15 minutes, take out the bread, let it cool thoroughly before filling the bag, otherwise the crust will be soft and not tasty. The hot bread just baked is so delicious and cry!
This time I did it, there is no black coffee powder at home, I used the Nestlé bag 3-in-1. If you use black coffee, 40g powdered sugar