1. In addition to the butter, put the other raw materials of the dough into the bread in the order of the bottom liquid, the middle flour, the upper sugar, salt and yeast, and start a kneading program.
2. Knead until you can pull out a thicker film, add butter and knead until the expansion stage.
3. This is a state of reconciliation.
4. Check it, you can hold out a thinner film.
5. Turn on the fermentation program of the bread machine, and ferment for one minute until the dough expands twice as large. Dip a hole in the flour with your fingers, and the fermentation is complete if it does not shrink or collapse.
6. Use a rolling pin to exhaust the fermented dough. First divide a 32g dough (for ears) and a 20g dough (for hands and feet), and divide the rest into 2 parts, one for rabbit head and the other for one The part is divided into two (for the body).
7. Add pumpkin powder and red yeast rice powder to the two doughs for the body, and knead them evenly. After extracting about 5g of the red dough, divide it into 4 equal parts just like the yellow dough. Divide the bunny-head dough into 8 equal parts. After they are rounded, cover with plastic wrap and relax for 15 minutes.
8. The loose dough is flattened, rounded again, and placed in the baking tray one by one.
9. The shaped dough is placed in the oven and fermented at 40°C. At the same time, put a cup of hot water for final fermentation. It takes about 30 minutes to ferment to twice its size.
10. We will make rabbit ears and hands and feet while the dough is fermenting. Take out the 32g dough and divide it into 16 doses. After rolling the small agent into an oval shape, roll it up from the long side and roll it into a strip. After folding in half, it becomes a bunny ear. The 20g dough is divided into 20 small doses and rounded to make rabbit hands and feet. Roll out the 10g red dough and cut out 4 small strips to make bow knots.
11. Roll out the 10g red dough and cut out 4 small strips to make bow knots.
12. In a good state of fermentation.
13. Take out the fermented dough, dip the back of the rabbit's hands and feet in some water, and place them in the corresponding positions.
14. The tip of the rabbit's ears is wiped with water and attached to the top of the original color dough, and the part that grows out is placed on the edge of the mold or on the rabbit.
15. The red bow is placed on the yellow dough for decoration.
16. Put the finished dough into the preheated oven, heat up and down at 160°C, in the middle layer, and bake for 18 minutes.
17. After it is out of the oven, unmold, put it on the grill to cool, and use the melted dark chocolate to draw an expression.
1. Please adjust the amount of milk according to the water absorption of flour.
2. The baking time and temperature are for reference only, please adjust according to your own oven.