1. Cut the tofu into cubes and boil a pot of water. When the water is boiled, add the tofu and simmer for 5 to 8 minutes. This will remove the smell of tofu and make the tofu more tender.
2. Mince pork (not too fine), add salt, cooking wine and water, mix well, and set aside.
3. Chop green onions, mince ginger and garlic, and set aside.
4. Pour an appropriate amount of salad oil in the pot, pour the peppercorns on a low heat to incite, remove the peppercorns and set aside.
5. Pour ginger froth, garlic froth, and some chopped green onions in the pot, stir up the fragrance. Add two spoons of Pixian bean paste and a little tempeh. After frying the flavor, add the pork froth and stir-fry until the moisture is dry.
6. After the ingredients are fried, pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, boil and add tofu, simmer for a while, thicken and serve on a plate.
7. After the tofu is put on the plate, sprinkle pepper and green onion on the surface, heat the oil, and pour it on the pepper and green onion. The fragrance is full and the color is attractive.