1. Soak beef tendon in refrigeration overnight. Boil the pot under cold water and it will stop simmering.
2. Cut off the fine hairs on the surface
3. Refrigerate and soak for one day
4. No beef tendon after changing water
5. Add star anise pepper
6. A spoonful of cooking wine
7. Green onion ginger
8. Half a can of braised sauce
9. Bring to a boil and simmer for 1.5 hours on low heat. Set it aside overnight.
10. Carrots and onions cut into hob pieces
11. Put in the stewed beef tendon
12. Add water and half a can of braised sauce to cover half of the ingredients, and simmer until the carrots are soft and rotten.
13. Add some salt
14. Stir a little chicken essence evenly. Collect the juice out of the pot.
Soaking in water is the secret to removing fishy. Boiled beef tendons can easily remove fine hair on the surface