1. First, prepare all the ingredients. I use the red prawns to be peeled and headed.
2. Rinse the rice and millet with clean water and soak for half an hour.
3. Put the cleaned inner pot and small steaming grid into the Zhenmi desugared rice cooker, and then put the cleaned rice and millet soaked in the desugared rice cooker.
4. Add an appropriate amount of pure water, and the amount of water should not exceed 1 cm from the surface of the meter.
5. Cover the lid and start the steaming function. After the screen flashes for 10 seconds, it enters the steaming mode. After 3 minutes, the display of the sugar-free rice cooker will show that the cooking time is 22 minutes, which is shorter than the rice cooker I used before. many.
6. After washing the Argentine red shrimp, use a knife to cut off the tail of the shrimp.
7. Dice carrots and diced broccoli (hee hee, broccoli forgot to take pictures)
8. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, add the cooking wine, and cook the Argentine red prawns and drain the water.
9. Pour an appropriate amount of water from another pot, add an appropriate amount of salt, boil over high heat, add the carrots and broccoli to blanch them, and remove them for use after the color is broken.
10. Cut the cooked Argentine red shrimp into small cubes with a knife.
11. At this time, the steaming mode is over, and the fragrant and delicious two-rice rice will be out of the pot. The steamed two-rice rice has distinct layers and a richer and more refreshing taste.
12. Take out the water box at the bottom of the rice cooker. When the rice is steamed, the separated rice has de-sweetened juice to dissolve the excess starch in the rice. This steamed rice restores the ancient method and is a real firewood rice. Complex procedures are now simplified with smart programs.
13. The steamed rice is especially suitable for diabetic people. It can be achieved by using it. It is not desirable to not eat staple food. Low-sugar rice is more nutritious and the rice soup is separated to remove sugar and starch.
14. Put the steamed two-rice rice into a larger container, put blanched carrots and broccoli on top, and diced red shrimp.
15. According to personal taste, add appropriate amount of salt to taste.
16. Squeeze the salad dressing again.
17. Mix all the ingredients and seasonings and stir well.
18. Put the stirred rice ball ingredients, take an appropriate amount of the rice ball ingredients, put them in the plastic wrap, and use the plastic wrap to make the rice balls into round balls.
19. Put shrimp tails in the middle of the rice ball, and the rice ball is ready.