1. Prepare the ingredients, steam the pumpkin, wash the vegetables, and cut the dragon fruit into pieces. Add appropriate amount of water and stir into the juice with the ErgoChef juice machine
2. 210g all-purpose flour, divided into 3 portions, each added to the three juices that have been beaten and mixed evenly
3. Use a frying pan to flatten the heat and fry slowly
4. Fry and set aside
5. Fried pork chop with black pepper
6. Stuffing ingredients: black pepper pork chop, lettuce, cucumber, fried egg, salad dressing, tomato sauce
7. Flavors can be freely matched
8. Roll up both sides
9. Cut in half with a knife
10. The delicious three-color pork chop can be served!
A My juicer2 can be done easily! It’s available in Gourmet Mall, just search for ErgoChef!