1. Prepare the required ingredients. (A group photo of some ingredients)
2. Slice the toast and place in the baking tray.
3. Spread the pizza sauce. (If you don’t have pizza sauce, you can use tomato sauce instead)
4. Put a little cheese on it, then bacon.
5. Put onions and green peppers.
6. Put a little cheese on top, put it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees, and bake for about 10 minutes.
Pizza sauce can not be replaced with tomato sauce, or you can make it in advance, put it in the refrigerator, and take it out when needed.