1. Prepare the required materials
2. Heat the butter in water until it melts, cut the toast, and then brush with butter
3. Put the buttered toast into the 180 degree oven for 8 minutes until golden and crispy
4. Adjust oil and vinegar juice: mix apple cider vinegar, olive oil, honey and pepper until emulsified; eggs are cooked, lettuce shredded, fruit and small tomatoes are cut into cubes
5. Stir the fruit with oil and vinegar sauce, then put it on the plate
6. Add the diced eggs, sprinkle some pepper to taste, cut the toast into strips
7. Finally squeeze the caramel sauce on the toast sticks
The vinaigrette should be stirred for a while until it emulsifies and does not separate. You can use lemon instead of apple cider vinegar.