1. Homemade toast and leftover leftovers, my toast is very thick, if it is sliced toast bought outside, it takes 2-3 slices
2. Cut the toast into small squares, with small corners
3. Arrange the sliced toast pieces into the baking tray and put them in the oven at 180 degrees and bake for 10 minutes
4. Preparation materials: raspberry jam, frozen raspberry powder, fruit cut into small pieces
5. Take a pot and add whipped cream and sugar to beat
6. Just whip the whipped cream until it's a bit textured, because it won't flow if it's too hard
7. Stack the roasted toast pieces into a volcanic shape, use the whole piece on the outside, and put small corners in the middle
8. Dig an ice cream in advance and put it on top
9. Drizzle the whipped cream on the toast
10. Squeeze some raspberry jam on the cream
11. Put small pieces of fruit on it
12. Finally, sprinkle the frozen raspberry powder, and the toast volcano ice cream is completed
1. Adjust the fruit varieties by yourself, what do I have at home?
2. Don't whip the whipped cream too hard, otherwise it won't flow down!