2. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, add colorful vegetables (green beans, diced carrots, sweet corn kernels) and cook them out.
3. Use a round mold to extrude the shape.
4. Press in the small cake mold.
5. Beat in the quail eggs.
6. Add colorful vegetables.
7. Put on the mozzarella cheese.
8. Put it in the middle of the oven at 190 degrees for about 10 minutes, and bake it until the surface is slightly yellow. Pay attention to stay and see.
9. This is the rhythm of one bite.
11. Delicious and fragrant~