by Five meals a day
1. Ingredients: 20 grams of northern tofu, 1 egg, 20 grams of straw mushrooms, 20 grams of green cabbage leaves, 60 grams of millet oatmeal
2. Boil the north (old) tofu in water for 2 minutes.
3. Chop straw mushrooms and chop green cabbage leaves.
4. Pour a little oil in the wok, stir in the eggs, stir fry, and add the egg shaped mushrooms.
5. Stir-fry the Beitofu while pressing, stir-fry the millet oatmeal and stir-fry, add the green leaves.
6. Stir-fry for 2 times, put it in a bowl, cover (plastic wrap), and steam for 15 minutes.
7. Without seasoning, you can add whitebait powder, shrimp skin powder, shiitake mushroom powder, etc. if you feel dull.
8. If you want to replace ingredients, you can replace eggs with meat, seafood, and fish; replace tofu with dried bean curd, yuba, fennel and other soy products; replace straw mushrooms with other mushrooms; replace green vegetables with other green leafy vegetables; what do you think you want to put in multi-grain rice Miscellaneous grains, babies under 1 year old can eat miscellaneous grains. This combination of nutrition is very balanced, meat and vegetables are available, as well as various types of vegetables, a perfect meal.