1. Rinse the tofu with clean water, and then cut into thicker slices, about 3 cm square. The tofu slices are resistant to stewing and will not break.
2. Clean the cabbage and tear it into moderately sized pieces by hand. Note that the leaves of the cabbage should not be too small, otherwise they will be gone after a stew, and it is not easy to clamp. The cabbage gang can be used and cut.
3. Put an appropriate amount of cooking oil in the pot, add pepper and star anise to fragrant when the oil is hot, then add chopped green onion and ginger to fragrant.
4. Next, stir-fry the cabbage first. Pour the cabbage into the pot. The cabbage is larger before being fried. After stirring for a while, the water in the cabbage will gradually come out and the cabbage will shrink in volume.
5. At this time, add an appropriate amount of thirteen incense and continue to stir fry.
6. Put the tofu on top of the cabbage, then put an appropriate amount of salt, no need to add water, because the water in the fresh cabbage is very sufficient, if not, you need to add a little water, simmer slowly, and slowly taste.
7. Finally, sprinkle with cilantro to enhance the flavor and it can be out of the pan.
1. Fresh cabbage is full of moisture, so you don't need to add water when stewing. If you add too much water, the stewed cabbage will be watery and not tasty at all.
2. Tofu slices should not be too small, otherwise they will break easily after being stewed. In order to make the tofu taste better, do not blanch it before stewing.