by Sally Sydney
1. Wash seafood, mushrooms, tomatoes, and lemongrass, slice tomatoes, and cut lemongrass into sections.
2. You can choose the brand you like
3. Heat the pot with oil, add garlic and pepper and stir fry, then add lemongrass and shiitake mushrooms to stir fry.
4. Stir-fry until the color turns, add hot and sour soup cubes and fry for 1 minute, add some water to boil.
5. After boiling, add the remaining mixed mushrooms, boil on low heat for 20 minutes, then add coconut milk and continue cooking.
6. Add the seafood and cook for 10 minutes.
7. Add tomatoes and cook.
8. Cook, turn off the heat, squeeze in the lemon juice, and finish.
You can choose whether to add lemon juice according to your taste, and you can add it if you like sour.