1. Remove the stalks of the tomatoes and clean them.
2. Cut into oblique knife blocks.
3. In a non-stick pan, turn on medium heat and pour in corn oil.
4. Warm the oil, add the tomatoes and stir fry continuously.
5. After the tomatoes are fry out of the sand, pour into 2 bowls and a half of water.
6. Boil on medium heat until the water boils, and then instant noodles. Keep cooking.
7. Pour the vegetable bag and cook together.
8. Slowly stir with a spatula to spread the noodles and cook the noodles. It doesn't matter if you cook it for a long time. Turn to low heat, cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
9. Finally, pour into the seasoning bag to taste, stir well, and cook for 30 seconds.
10. Turn off the heat and let it sit for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
1. It is better to fry the tomatoes out of the sand. 2. You can add other vegetables and cook together.